For: Peter Aylings & Associates (Aylings Marina)
Location: @ 220 Forced Rd., Merrickville, ON
Antique & Classic Wooden Boats.
House & Sail Boats. Engines. Generators.
Marine & Auto Parts.
- Approx. 110 engines to include Hercules, Chrysler & Continental flatheads.
- 2-371 Detroit engines w/ velvet drive gears (diesel).
- V8 Ford, Chev, Chris-Craft engines & others.
- 7.5 Mercury motor (for parts).
- Several lower units.
- Five 3 to 6½ kw generators (gas).
- 550 volt compactor.
- 1953-33 ft Chris-Craft bull nose cruiser w/ Chris-Craft M engine (in process of restoration).
- c1960’s Chris-Craft 24 ft wooden boat.
- 17 ft Chris-Craft Lancer boat w/ boat trailer.
- 28 ft. fiberglass Chris-Craft Coho boat.
- 28 ft Carver fiberglass boat w/ Chevy V8 motor & Mercury TR drive.
- 26 ft steel sail boat.
- 25 ft sail boat.
- 32 ft steel houseboat w/ V8 Chevy engine.
- 36 ft Georgian steel houseboat w/ 2-TR drives.
- c1973-17 ft Chris-Craft Lancer boat w/ tandem axle trailer.
- 5 ft Trojan boat w/ V8 Ford motor.
- 1963 Trojan wooden boat.
- 1948 Owens wooden boat w/ 2 Chrysler flathead motors.
- 17 ft fiberglass boat & trailer.
- c1940’s wooden Cruise-Along boat w/ 2 Chrysler flathead motors.
- Trojan 26 ft wooden boat.
- 2-30 ft Owens wooden cruiser boats.
- Wooden Peterborough lakeside boat w/ 33 hp Johnson outboard motor & trailer.
- 42 ft Richardson boat.
- 28 ft steel boat (custom built).
- Wooden 18 ft Chesapeake lap stroke boat.
- Hough-Model HA payloader (needs engine).
- 1987 Ford 4×4 dually truck w/ 6.9 diesel engine & snowplow.
- 1985 GMC dump truck w/ 3208 Cat engine.
- 1984 F250 XL diesel truck w/ 6.9 engine (running condition).
- 1966 Dodge 800 tractor truck w/ 413 engine.
- 1 to 1½ transmission.
- Lge qty of scrap metal.
- Used steel roofing
- & many other articles too numerous to mention…….
This auction is dedicated to preserving the rich cruiser craft. It offers one-of-a-kind vessels in various states of repair, to be appreciated for their beauty.
The Payloader & trucks are in need of restoration. Be on time no smalls. All merchandise must be removed within one 1 week of auction.