RESERVED Real Estate Auction (House & Waterfront Property)
UNRESERVED Real Estate Auction (Vacant Lot)
Appliances. Antiques. Collectibles. Household Furnishings.
@ 1024 Cty Rd. 16, Jasper, ON K0G 1G0
on Wed., Apr. 30/14 @ 10 am
Properties to be auctioned @ 11 am
Property 1- 1024 Cty Rd. 16, Jasper, ON – will be sold subject to a very Reasonable Reserve bid! Country living in the quaint village of Jasper. Plenty of room for the largest of families. Featuring a renovated, c1890’s, red double bricked, 2 storie home w/ 3 large bedrooms plus walk-through closet. Newer 4 pce bath. Relax on the charming & convenient wrap-around porch. Formal entry has handsome staircase. Formal living room has original ornate ceiling medallion. Formal dining room. Large eat-in kitchen/family room has original eye-catching tin ceiling & GE dishwasher included. St. Croix wood pellet stove (‘10) included. 2 pce powder room. Service/laundry room. Plus a functional rear staircase. Refinished hardwood & wide pine flooring throughout. Original architectural assets intact. Heritage wall colours please your eye & suit the style. Top quality wood slat blinds included. Home has been recently & fully spray foamed. High efficiency propane furnace. 100 amp service. New windows (‘06). 3 frosted glass entry doors (‘08). 10’x10’ detached garden shed. Large backyard w/ 91 ft (+/-) frontage on Irish Creek, which runs into the Rideau River. Plan 15R-9361 Part 1. Lot size 78 ft (+/-) road frontage x 170 ft depth (+/-). Yearly taxes $2400.00 (+/-). For private viewing, terms & conditions, please call our office at 613-267-6027.
Property 2 – Vacant Lot (1018 Cty Rd 16, Jasper, ON) – Sold Unreserved to the highest bidder regardless of price. Featuring a corner lot size 75 ft
(+/-) road frontage x 175 ft depth (+/-). Has an artesian well & older septic. Ideally located beside the aforementioned property. This property will be sold after Property 1. For private viewing, terms & conditions, please call our office at 613-267-6027.
- LG Tromm front load washer & dryer (graphite steel colour).
- GE 2 door fridge.
- Kenmore elec. stove.
- 2-30” flatscreen TV’s (Viewsonic & Haier).
- Antique step-back glazed cupboard.
- Large antique bonnet chest.
- Mission oak chest of drawers.
- 5 pce pine table & chairs.
- 5 pce wood/iron pub-style round table set.
- Knechtel glazed cupboard.
- Matching East Lake desser & washstand.
- Ikea wine rack.
- 4 ice cream style chairs (red leather).
- Early nursing rocker.
- 3 tier pie table.
- Entertainment centre in walnut finish.
- Glass top desk & chair.
- Queen Anne lift-top vanity table.
- WW11 ship print.
- Framed photo WW11 plane.
- Vintage framed portrait.
- Corrine Hartley art.
- Labbat’s Blue neon light.
- 2 red fire extinguisher grenades “Fire Out” w/ wall brackets.
- Blue wash basin & pitcher.
- Old wool winder.
- Cut, art & hand painted glass.
- Blue hobnail candy dish.
- Porcelain, black celluloid doll & others.
- Figurine based lamps.
- Advertising tins (Peterborough, Goodyear, Whiz, Esso, Bardahl, Canadian Tire, Pepsi, Libby etc).
- Vintage green Elna sew machine w/ carry case.
- Table model spool cabinet.
- Hooked mats.
- 3 golf clubs (2 w/ hickory shafts).
- Riviera down rigger.
- Assrtment of fishing reels.
- Cast iron duck door stop.
- Honda 5000 generator.
- Elec. cement mixer on wheels.
- Stihl diamond bit concrete cutter.
- Mastercraft table saw.
- 2 gas pressure washers.
- Single axle utility trailer.
- Ford 125A riding lawnmower.
- Gas lawnmower.
- Gas weedeater.
- Stihl gas hedge trimmer.
- Alum. extension ladder.
- Propane patio heater.
- Window air conditioner.
- Hand & garden tools.
- Many other articles too numerous to mention…
Poor health has forced this auction. A clean & well maintained home having access to the Rideau River which will take you any where in the world. Bring a lawnchair.
Please note – Terms on chattels: Cash or Cheque Only (No Interac or Credit Cards).