Industrial Real Estate Auction
to be held on site
@ 2285 St. Laurent Blvd., Ottawa, ON
on Sat., Jan 23/16 @ 10am
~ Need Expansion In A Hot Sector? ~
Here is a very attractive property for any investor. Located in a premier location on the south side of St. Laurent Blvd, south of Walkley Rd. forming part of the high-end Ottawa Business Park. Easily accessible with direct access to Hwy 417. Public transit within 1 block. Boasting 3 commercial condominium units to be sold as one. Well maintained, clean & renovated. Sub-dividable to suit! Interior layout measures 5,721 sq ft (+/-) over 2 floors. Main floor has been fitted for reception area, employee entrance, several offices, open spaces, male & female multi-cubicle washrooms, lunchroom, storage rooms & employee entrance. Upper floor has offices, endless open space & storage. Zoning IL  (light industrial zoning) with mixed tenant uses (see partial listing below). Immediate occupancy.
Boasting Square Footage, Total Being 5,721 square feet.
• Unit 12A = 1900 sq. ft
• Unit 14A = 1851 sq. ft
• Unit 16A = 1970 sq. ft
• Unit 14 (municipally known as 12A) in Carleton Condominium Plan 449, City of Ottawa, being all of PIN 15449-0014
• Unit 15 (municipally know as Unit 14A) in Carleton Condominium Plan 449, City of Ottawa, being all of PIN 15449-0015
• Unit 16 (municipally known as Unit 16A) in Carleton Condominium Plan 449, City of Ottawa, being all of PIN 15449-0015
Forming part of the high-end Ottawa Business Park which was established in 1984 .
Located within close access to a number of amenities including restaurants, banks & easy access to the Queensway & public transit.
• Construction of complex – built 1988 (+/-)
• Poured concrete foundation
• Poured concrete floor structure
• Roof – built-up tar & gravel. New 4 yrs ago (+/-)
• Exterior – concrete block & metal siding. Thermal pane windows.
• Heating & Electrical – roof mounted gas fired F/A heating & cooling systems
• Units serviced with 3 phase (120v) & single phase (240v) plus 600 v
• Interior layout of 3 adjoining condominiums units measuring 5,721 sq ft over 2 floors.
• Fully air conditioned.
• The units were occupied & fit-up as office/lab space & tenant occupied by a dental lab for 7 yrs. Reason for leaving – expansion.
• Main floor has been fitted for reception area, employee entry, several offices, open spaces, male & female multi-cubicle washrooms, lunchroom, storage rooms & employee entry.
• Upper floor has offices, endless open space & storage.
• Fire Shield fire alarm system.
• Fully serviced urban parcel including city water, sanitary & street sewers, natural gas, hydro & telephone, asphalt surfaced parking with 9 parking spaces.
Approximate Operating Expenses
• Taxes – Total – $14,571.00 (+/-) per year
• Condo Fees
Unit 12A – $ 410.51 x 12 mos. = 4,926.12 +/-
Unit 14A – $ 410.51 x 12 mos. = 4,926.12 +/-
Unit 16A – $ 438.24 x 12 mos. = 5,258.88 +/-
• Plus Heating
Unit 12A $79.10 (natural gas) x 12 mos. = 949.20 +/-
Unit 14A $79.10 (natural gas) x 12 mos. = 949.20 +/-
Unit 16A $79.10 (natural gas) x 12.mos. = 949.20 +/-
Unit 16A $26.95 (commer. water heater) x 12 mos. = 323.40 +/-
Zoning & Land Use Regulations
Final zoning bylaw was approved on June 25, 2008 . This property is zoned IL  which is described as a light industrial zone.
Permitted uses include :
automobile rental establishment
heavy equipment & vehicle sales, rental & servicing
light industrial uses
municipal service centre
place of assembly
research & development centre
service & repair shop
small batch brewery
For private viewing, terms & conditions please call our office at 613-267-6027 or 613-326-0461.
Auctioneers & Qualified Appraisers
Jim & Trevor Hands: The Voices of Experience
Phone: (613) 267-6027 www.jimhandsauction.com