REAL ESTATE & MACHINERY AUCTION
@ 1182 Kilmarnock Rd, Kilmarnock, ON
(GPS – Jasper, ON K0G 1G0)
midway between Merrickville & Smiths Falls
on Wed., Oct 26/16 @ 5pm – Real Estate 1st then Machinery
~ Yours for the Picking ~
Kilmarnock Orchard is one of the pearls of the area. Located on the beautiful little island of Kilmarnock on a paved maintained twp. road. Featuring a surveyed 20 acres (+/-) parcel. Consists of super rich Class 2 agricultural land w/ extensive frontage (2,000 ft +/-) on the Rideau River. Located on a gentle west to east slope w/ rows of top quality, preferred & mixed varieties of 1500 (+/-) semi-dwarf apple trees w/ an abundant average yield of 10-15 bushels per tree per season. Plus grape vines, pear & cherry trees. There is a natural pond run-off for irrigation. Plus a Quality Workshop – 40’x 60’ (+/-) heated, steel sided (in & out) & steel roof. Has a cooler room w/ its’ own refrigeration unit plus a shop/garage w/ 2 ton elec. hoist plus a parts/storage room plus an attached, enclosed, unheated lean-to. 550v 3 phase w/ compressed air for tools. Propane ceiling radiant heat. Plus a 2nd storie apple pickers’ accommodations (kitchen, bath on septic, bedroom & large storage room). Mobile Home – Detached steel clad 60 ft x 12 ft (+/-) w/ new furnace, new A/C, new steel roof. Retail Store w/ attached warehouse (both heated, on 100 amp pony panel) plus 2nd storie & an attached pole barn. All w/ 8 yr old steel roofs. Detached public washrooms on septic. 2 Chicken Coops. Enjoy the comfort of this vast complex just steps away from your home. Executive Home – overlooking Rideau River & bird sanctuary. It has a bright, open concept kitchen/family room. New kitchen has a 2 tier centre island plus a work area w/ an eye catching mosaic backsplash. Inclusives; Jenn-Air stove, fridge & microwave. Family room has a wood pellet airtight stove. Large office has french doors to a wrap-around verandah plus a 2 pce bath w/ storage. Formal living room. 3 bedrooms up & new 4 pce tiled bath w/ soaker tub. 200 amp service. Oil fired boiler w/ elec. basebd. backup. Generator backup panel. 60 gal. water tank. Walk-in cooler. De-ironizer. On septic & 2 wells. Taxes – $1923.00 (+/-). Zoning Rural (RU-3) + Agricultural. For private viewing, terms & conditions please call our office at 613-267-6027 or 613-326-0461.
A great line of machinery to include a Ford 4030 diesel 4×4 tractor w/ Frey loader & bucket. Ford 1520 diesel 4×4 hydrostatic tractor (5670 hrs). Ford 160-2WD diesel tractor (4500 hrs). Kubota RTV900 diesel 4×4 mule. Befco 4 ft pto driven rototiller. Estate sprayer. Set of pallet forks. Hydraulic dump trailer. Single axle trailer. 3 pth post hole auger. 200 gal. water tank on rubber. 2 Buhler 3 pth driven mowers. 3 pth quick hitch. Stainless steel tank on wheels. 2 push lawnmowers w/ baggers. (1 Toro, 1 Honda).
The owners who built this estate realized a dream, and now it is time for active go-getters to realize theirs. That someone could be you! Opportunity exists to re-established the orchard business, or, build a new business. Evaluate this great asset.
Terms on Chattels – Cash or Cheque Only – No Catering
Auctioneers & Qualified Appraisers
Jim & Trevor Hands: The Voices of Experience
Phone: (613) 267-6027 or (613) 326-0461
SURVEY / ZONING INFORMATION:
• Legal Description – Wolford Concession B Part Lot 24 on 15R-6559 Part 1, formerly Wolford Township now in the Village of Merrickville-Wolford
• Roll # 07 14 711 030 03200 0000
• Township of Merrickville Wolford – 613-269-4791
• Randy Wilkinson Chief Building Official
613-269-4791 ext. 258 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review the RU-3 & Agricultural Zoning uses as seen below.
• Own the property & entertain a year to year lease for easy hands free income, providing an impressive passive income. Sit back and enjoy the peace and quiet while your property produces income.
• Continue as an orchard business welcoming schools, tourists & local grocery stores & clients.
• A great place for birthday parties, wedding showers, corporate picnics or just hanging out with family and friends.
• Tractor-drawn wagons can transport visitors around the orchard during Pick-Your-Own season and picnic tables could be provided for those who wish to bring along their own lunch.
• Apple Shop – Products: apple pies, jams, jellies, honey, mustards, and freshly squeezed apple cider.
•. Mobile unit was used as an office & residence for summer help. Modular unit is not on wheels, no tongue.
• Welding &/or Mechanical shop.
•. Buildings could be leased out for boat or other storage equipment.• and so much more