For: Jack & Nancy McTavish
Directions: #46 George Street, Lanark, ON K0G 1K0
3 Real Estate Auctions
- 1930 Model A Custom Coupe Car w/ Rumbleseat .
- 1997 Freightliner Truck. Toyota Propane Forklift.
- New 6 ft Rotary Cutter. Antiques & Collectibles.
- Office & Household Furnishings.
Real Estate to be sold @ 11 am
Freightliner, Model A & Forklift to be sold @ 12 pm
Property 1 – 111 Mill St. – Selling Unreserved
- Surveyed 109’w x 150’d (+/-) lot w/ 100 ft (+/-) frontage on the Clyde River.
- Cinder block bldg. on cement slab makes for a great workshop, storage or rental income property.
- Rear loading dock. Lots of parking. 100 amp service on recently rewired industrial conduit.
- Long-time tenant, renting 1/2 of bldg, would like to stay on.
Property 2 – 40 George St. – Selling Unreserved
- Surveyed prime corner 60’ w x 120’ d lot.
- Featuring a 30’ x 60’ (+/-) steel roofed & sided bldg. w/ full basement for extra storage.
- Open interior allows for steady flow of customers, storage or divide to suit.
- 2 pce bath. Parking at rear.
Property 3 – 46 George St. – Selling w/ Reasonable Reserve Bid
- The McTavish Building.
- Surveyed 51’ frontage x 168’d lot.
- Beautiful heritage bldg. w/ hardwood floors, ceilings & wainscotting in front store.
- Huge storefront windows for merchandise displays or restaurant seating.
- Two 2 piece bathrooms on street level.
- Separate office with own 2 pce bath.
- Expansive open commercial space upstairs w/ finished office & change rooms.
- Full basement with finished office & plenty of additional storage.
- Loading dock. Paved parking.
- A unique opportunity awaits.
All properties are Zoned Commercial. All properties will be sold at the 46 George St. location at 11 am.
For private viewing, terms & conditions, please call our office at 613-267-6027.
Truck, car & forklift will be sold subject to low reserves.
This is only a partial listing. Expect a full day’s auction.
Mr. & Mrs. McTavish have owned & successfully operated businesses at all 3 addresses.
They are navigating towards retirement, yet, will continue to remain active in their community endeavours.
All 3 properties have a busy volume of foot & motor traffic. A great opportunity for any entrepreneur with foresight.
Terms and Conditions:
Terms on Chattels – Cash, Cheque, Debit, Visa M/C
Catering by; United Church Women, Lanark.