REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Plus Yamaha Apart’t Size Piano.
Antique Furniture. Collectibles.
to be held on site
@ 27 Drummond St., East, Perth, ON K7H 2J7
on Sat., June 30/18 @ 9am
Property to be sold @ 11am.
~ Property On The Tay ~
Featuring a 2 storie home boasting an impressionable foyer w/ grand oak staircase. Formal living/dining room has bay window w/ view of the Tay & access to backyard patio. Separate eating area adjacent to the kitchen. Oak hardwood flooring is predominant. Medium sized, efficient galley kitchen has view to the backyard. Home has garage conversion to office/family room w/ laundry hookup & sliding door access to patio & yard. 2 pce powder room. 2nd level boasts 4 bedrooms & den. 4 pce vintage inspired pink/black floor tiled bath. Inclusives; fridge, stove, washer & dryer. Basement houses a partially finished rec-room. 100 amps on fuses. Natural gas furnace. Rented natural hot water. Property is surveyed having 80 ft (+/-) frontage on Drummond St. & 106 ft (+/-) Tay River waterfront. Taxes; $3,360.00 (+/-). Rock stairs to the water. For private viewing, terms & conditions please call our office at 613-267-6027.
Zoned; RTEP. Residential
Taxes; $ 3,360.00 (+/-)
Legal Description – Plan 8828 Pt Lot 5 N Harvey RP 27R909 Parts 5, 6 & 8
Tax Roll # 091 010-010-01900-0000
• Yamaha apartment size piano & bench.
• Organ stool.
• Elec. oak, mantle deco fireplace.
• Hall rack w/ cane/umbrella holder.
• 8 pce French Provincial dining room suite.
• East Lake sideboard.
• Welsh dresser.
• Modern corner display cupboard.
• Bonnet chest.
• 4 drawer ash chest of drawers.
• Dresser w/ moustache pulls.
• 2-3 drawer chest of drawers (1 cherry, 1 East Lake).
• Modern 7 drawer chest of drawers.
• 2 door pantry cpbd.
• Washstands (1 East Lake).
• Ornate bookcase & others.
• Lge qty books incl. old school readers.
• Antique slant top desk.
• Knee hole desk.
• Knechtel 3 drawer walnut side table.
• East Lake & walnut side tables.
• 2 wicker end tables.
• 3 antique tables w/ drawers.
• Oval Victorian side table.
• Butler’s table.
• Walnut & other magazine racks.
• Jenny Lind 3/4 spool bed.
• Double iron & brass bed.
• Single metal bed.
• Mahogany settee.
• Single floral hide-a-bed.
• Cedar lined hope chest.
• Wicker armchair.
• 4 upholstered side chairs.
• Wooden kitchen chairs.
• 2 wingback armchairs.
• Ice cream parlour chairs.
• 2 Salem rockers.
• Rattan love seat.
• Antique music cabinet.
• Sheet music.
• 2 Gingerbread clocks.
• Victorian walnut shelf.
• 3 drawer antique spool cabinet.
• Antique spice & glove boxes.
• Wooden cheese box.
• Picnic baskets.
• Vintage child’s pull wagon.
• 10 place setting of Royal Doulton dinnerware (Arcadia H4802).
• Setting of 10 hand painted Nippon tea set.
• Qty ironstone serving dishes.
• 2-3 pce tea sets (1 Crown Derby, 1 Royal Doulton).
• Wedgewood. Limoges.
• Sm. pair of cranberry/hand painted vases.
• Pair of Roseville wall pockets.
• Roseville vase.
• USA pottery.
• Crown Devon jug.
• Steuler 4235/0 jug (drip glaze).
• Blue carnival glass.
• Vintage pyrex dishes.
• Royal Bayreuth hair receiver.
• Lge qty china c/saucers.
• Other fancy German & English dishes.
• Framed collector’s round wall plates.
• 8 place setting of Birks sterling silver flatware + extras.
• Brass candle sticks.
• Silver plate.
• Oil lamps.
• Figural stem/cranberry shade lamp (shade as is).
• Gone w/ the Wind lamp.
• Pr. of Art Deco boudoir torpedo lamps (green glass).
• Bridge, stand & table lamps.
• Beswick black faced sheep figurine.
• Royal Doulton figurines – Old Balloon Seller HN1315, Bumble, Nanny 2221, Lambing Time 1890, Ninette 2379, Schoolmaster 2223, Ascot 2356, Old Mother Hubbard 2214, The Gardiner 6630, Winston Churchill.
• WW1 medal.
• Coin & stamp collections.
• Costume jewellry.
• Coronation pics,
• Paper ephemera & scrapbooks.
• Cabinet sew machine.
• Vintage Singer Featherweight sew machine in case.
• Old tins.
• Watercolours, oils & prints.
• Rugs & mats.
• Lace, linens, towels & bedding.
• Handmade vintage coverlet.
• Chenille style bedspreads.
• Sm. kitchen appliances.
• Every day dishes, pots, pans, bakeware & many other articles too numerous to mention………
This centrally located property is versatile, either as a great nest egg for golden-agers to retire in, or, perfect for families with children. Mrs. Woods has moved into a retirement home & leaves behind a legacy of antiques & collectibles worth investing in. Bring a lawn chair. No Parking on Site. Visit our website for photos.
Terms on Chattels; Cash or Cheque Only – Catering
Auctioneer & Qualified Appraiser
Jim Hands: The Voice of Experience
Phone: (613) 267-6027 www.jimhandsauction.com