UNRESERVED REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Contents of Household Effects.
for Gerald Harris
@ 16 Cornelia St. East Smiths Falls, On K7A 1L2
on on Sat., July 21/18 @ 10am
Property to be sold @ 11am
~ Unreserved Real Estate Auction ~
This traditional red brick home has a pleasant face….a front covered porch & lawn that adds curb appeal. The interior of the home could profit from some improvements. Main floor features large living room. Kitchen has new tiled flooring & newer cupboards. Adjacent pantry has stove, washer & dryer included. Main level 2 pce powder room. There is a rear attached 3 seasons sitting room. Attached unfinished summer kitchen has private entrance. 3 bedrooms up w/ closets plus 1 unfinished room. 4 pce bath up. 10 year (+/-) shingled roof. 5 yr (+/-) double hung windows in main house. Services incl. 100 amps on fuses. Rented natural gas furnace & hot water heater. Taxes; $1431.00 (+/-). 60 ft frontage x 98 ft depth (+/-). For private viewing, terms & conditions, please call our office at 613-267-6027.
Legal Description – Plan 13884 Lot 3 Plan 35485 Pt Lot 4
Roll # 09-04-030-040-45900-0000
$ 26.49 rental for hot water heater per month
$ 82.35 rental per month for furnace.
• 14 step MediChair stairlift.
• Odyssey 4 wheeled scooter (like new, new batteries).
• Older scooter. Wheelchair. Disability walkers.
• Craftsman L/T 1000 ride-on mower.
• Rockwell bandsaw. MasterCraft 10” bandsaw. Chopsaw.
• Combination disc/belt sander. Bench grinder. Scroll saw.
• Elec. pressure washer.
• Gas weed eater.
• Alum. extension & step ladders.
• Buck & cross cut saws.
• Garden, hand & power tools. Bar clamps.
• Live animal traps.
• Box stove. Sm. chest freezer.
• Window air conditioner.
• Cannister vacuum cleaner.
• 7 pce kitchen set.
• Marble top parlour table.
• 2 child’s wooden chairs.
• Walnut side table. Walnut magazine table.
• Marble top parlour table. Jacobean parlour table.
• Oak dresser w/ mirror.
• 3 wardrobes.
• Humpback trunk.
• Ironstone dinnerware.
• Green depression syrup jug.
• Crystal stemware & serving dishes. Cake comport.
• Collection of canes.
• Railroad lanterns & others.
• CP caboose lantern. Coal oil lamps.
• Partial toilet sets.
• Old bottles incl. John A. McLaren, Perth, ON.
• Cast iron pot.
• Toy trucks (1 Tonka).
• Bisque & other collectible dolls.
• Qty tea figurines.
• Books. Records. Prints & frames.
• Fancy handkies & linens.
• Cook & bakeware. Casseroles. Cast iron pot. Pots & pans.
• China c/saucers & many other articles too numerous to mention……
Mr. Harris has moved into a senior’s community. He has chosen to auction his real estate & personal property to the highest bidder. A chance to maximize your return by updating this home. A stairlift is $$$ well spent for a loved one’s independence & safety. This is a sizeable auction sale. Bring a lawnchair.
Terms on Chattels; Cash or Cheque Only – Catering
Auctioneer & Qualified Appraiser
Jim Hands: The Voice of Experience
Phone: (613) 267-6027 www.jimhandsauction.com