First Class Antiques.
1977 Ericson 29 Sailboat.
1991 Toyota Celica Convertible.
Generac 5000-10 hp Max. Generator. 2000 Inverter Generator.
1991 Yamaha Phazer Snow Machine.
for Lois & Larry McPhee
@ 118 Mill St., Lanark, ON (auction signs)
on on Sat., July 14/18 @ 10am. Preview at 9am
• 1977 Ericson 29 sailboat w/ diesel Kubota engine (sold subject to an at-tractive reserve bid).
• 1991 Toyota Celica convertible (runs, replaced mo-tor).
• 1937 Ford Panel truck w/ V8 flathead motor (to be restored).
• Wm. Knabe & Co., Baltimore rosewood cased grand piano. Piano bench.
• c1930’s mahogany, long case tubular grandfather clock w/ triple chimes & brass works (excellent condition).
• Mahogany c1860 inlaid grandfather clock (painted face, brass works).
• Superb (c1860) Victorian serpentine flame mahogany 4 door sideboard.
• c1860 solid mahogany, crank type, extending dining room table w/ leaves.
• Set of 4 c1860 Federal dining room chairs.
• Modern handmade solid cherry glazed display cabinet (8’2”h x 9’2”l).
• Pine cabinet (9’ x 8”l x 7’6”h)
• Exceptional c1880’s French mahogany armoire w/ 3 long dressing mirrored doors, domed bonnet top & interior drawer.
• Early pine 3 board top farmhouse table.
• Oak gate leg table. Oak parlour table. Oval Victorian parlour table. Chippendale side table. Antique spool leg table w/ drawer. Empire mahogany games table.
• Oak “C” double pedestal roll top desk. Oak office chair.
• Vintage carved back sofa.
• 5 Windsor back chairs. Walnut side chair. Modern wingback love seat. Upholstered chair/footstool.
• Child’s “swan press back” armed rocker. Child’s vintage rocker. 2 child’s rocking horses. Mission oak child’s table set.
• Press back rocker w/ leather seat. Boston rocker. Bowmanville rocker. Ladies slipper chair.
• Spinning wheel.
• Oak side by side writing desk/bookcase. 4 drawer oak filing cabinet.
• 2 washstands (1 burled front).
• c 1880 mahogany French 56” double bed. Early double Jenny Lind bed. 48“ spool bed.
• Gibbard French Prov. chest on chest dresser. Pair of Gibbard French Prov. end tables. 3 drawer mirrored dresser w/ glove boxes. Walnut 3 drawer chest of drawers on bundt feet.
• Cedar hope chest. Humpback trunk.
• Cranberry bracket lamp w/ mercury reflector. Bracket lamp. Wall sconces w/ crystal prisms. Extra crystal prisms.
• 2 mahogany cased Mercury barometers (1 as-is).
• Cast iron sugar moulds.
• Early glass hydro insulator.
• Set of 7 rare Fenton hobnail multicolour ashtrays.
• Pr. of silver plate candelabras.
• Silver plate tea service. Royal Albert-Tranquility setting for 8 dinnerware + extras. Coalport-Colfax cobalt blue dinnerware (setting for 8 dinnerware + extras). Lithophane Dragon ware, Occupied Japan dinnerware setting for 6.
• Set of 5 pewter measures. Inkwells.
• Bohemian glass. Early ginger jar (as-is).
• Pr. of hand carved wooden funeral carriage finials.
• 2 Gingerbreads, cuckoo & 2 steeple clocks. Seth Thomas Westminster chime mantle clock. French 8 day paper machier inlaid wall clock. Ogee clock parts. Several clock shelves.
• Brass table lamps. Early iron lamp bracket. Vintage ship lamp. Coal oil lamps (Lincoln drape amber, Delft blue & others).
• 2 partial toilet sets.
• Antique Victorian cast iron picture frames. Prints & some guilded wood frames. Dutch needlepoint pieces.
• 1st edition collector’s books.
• Stand, bridge, brass & fancy accent lamps.
• Vintage Westinghouse wooden table model radio.
• 2 violins in cases.
• Collection of porcelain dolls & teapots.
• Area rug (8’6” x 15’).
• 2 window air conditioners.
• Tread mill.
• Picnic table. Modern green wicker chairs. Iron, glass top patio set.
• Pr. wrought iron gates (6’6” each).
• 2 single cord (+/-) firewood. Cherry lumber.
• 2 hp Craftsman air compressor. Antique cast iron book press. 16” bandsaw. Radial arm saw. 8” jointer. Table saw. Scroll saw. Wood lathe w/accessories. Wood chisels. 24” scroll saw. Bench grinder. Large C clamps. Shop vac. Life ladder. Generac 5000-6250 10 hp Max . 2000 inverter generator (working).
• 1991 Yamaha Phazer snowmobile (running).
• Fox carbide 150 cc 2 seater dune buggy w/ reverse & many other articles too numerous to mention…………
The McPhee’s had a true appreciation & fondness for antiques. They are now go-ing to live their retirement dream of skippering & sailing the Atlantic. Bring a lawn chair & participate in the bidding.
Terms on Chattels; Cash, Debit, Visa, M/C ~ Catering
Auctioneer & Qualified Appraiser
Jim Hands: The Voice of Experience
Phone: (613) 267-6027 www.jimhandsauction.com