REAL ESTATE AUCTION
for Eva Buker
@ # 2466 Rideau Ferry Rd (Lanark Cty Rd 1 just south of Perth, ON)
We are NOW entertaining private viewings on this property.
Respecting that you will comply with the safety guidelines of wearing masks. Please call us at 613-267-6027 or 613-200-9905 for your private viewing.
~ Turn Key ~ Move In ~
Featuring a 1969 red brick bungalow w/ finished basement. Surveyed lot w/ 125 ft (+/-) road frontage & backing onto Bernice Cresc. Zoned RTEP. Taxes $ 2700.00 (+/-). Presenting a larger front entryway w/ double closet. Gleaming solid oak hardwood flooring throughout (some rugs). Spacious formal living room. Kitchen has oak cabinetry; island & pantry cpd. Main level hall has 2 linen closets. 3 bedrooms (1 w/ ensuite, all having closets). 4 pce bath w/ jetted-whirlpool bathtub. Solid oak hardwood stairs lead to an impressive, finished family room c/w large stone propane fireplace having storage/bench seats. Trendy wet bar. Extra bedroom/den. 3 pce bath. Multi-purpose laundry room. Service room houses an HVAC, Armstrong propane furnace (new ’12), water softener (rented), submersible well pump, elec. hot water heater (owned) plus 100-amp service on fuses w/ generator panel. Central air. Attached, double automatic door garage w/ water, 2 floor drains, airtight wood burning stove & 2 man doors (1 to kitchen). Newly shingled roof (’16). Newer DF windows. Double paved drive w/ 2 bricked light standards. 2 detached bldgs. Like-New Inclusives; dishwasher, fridge (bottom freezer), smooth top stove, microwave, Maytag washer, Kenmore dryer, airtight wood stove & draperies. This property will be sold subject to a reasonable reserve bid. For private viewing, terms & conditions please call our office at 613-267-6027.
Eva & her late husband Gerry Buker kept a meticulous home. Modern & clean in every detail.
Jim Hands: The Voice of Experience
Phone: (613) 267-6027 www.jimhandsauction.com
- # 2466 Rideau Ferry Road, North Elmsley Concession 9 Pt Lot 26 & RP 27R45 Pt Part 1
- Drummond North Elmsley Township 310 Port Elmsley Rd, Perth, ON K7H 3C7 Phone: (613) 267-6500 https://www.dnetownship.ca
- Minutes to downtown Perth.
- Yes garbage, blue box pickup.
- Yes school busing.
- Built 1969
- property backs onto Bernice Crescent.
- 2 Brick based driveway entrance columns with lanterns.
- Owned hedge.
- Septic pumped 2017
- Newer DF windows throughout.
- dishwasher (2011), fridge (2013), stove (2009), microwave (2012)
- Local Perthite, Jim Nixon built the fireplace.
- Armstrong propane furnace (new 2012).
- Submersible well pump.
- Elec. owned hot water heater.
- Frontage 125 ft (+/-)
- Back of Lot (on Bernice Crescent) 121 ft (+/-)
- West side (Perth side) of lot (150 ft + 109 ft) = 259 ft (+/-)
- East side (Lombardy side) of lot (150 ft + 40 ft) = 190 ft (+/-)