property located @ # 803 7th Con Dalhousie McDonalds Corners, ON from McDonalds Corners, take the Watson Corners Rd to Conc Rd 7
~ 110 (+/-) Acres w/ 10,000 ft Mississippi River Shoreline ~
Featuring a hand-hewn log home with exposed interior walls & pine floors. Exterior is vinyl clad siding with a main entrance via a 3-season porch. The main level consists of a living area and eat-in kitchen. A south facing addition houses laundry area & storage. Pine stairs lead to loft style, open concept bedroom with double his/her closets & a 3 pce bath. 200 amps on breakers. Double hung windows (’10). Shingled roof (1 yr old). Includes airtight wood stove which heats the home entirely (elec. baseboards for backup only). 4 outbuildings. Well & septic. Taxes $2,000.00 (+/-). Possible waterfront severances. This property will be sold subject to a reasonable reserve bid. For private viewing, terms & conditions please call our office at 613-267-6027.
Due to Covid 19 we are accepting offers on this property to meet or near meet a reasonable reserve bid. We will entertain any & all offers including a bidding war if necessary (a bidding war is a situation in which potential buyers of a property vie for ownership via a series of increasing price bids and the auctioneer will inform each potential bidder of their standing in person or by phone or email) .
We can host Private One on One Showings on this Property. Just call our home office at 613-267-6027 to make a Private Viewing. We will meet you on site. We will take safe distancing precautions. We must be limited to no more than four people on the premises at any one time. We will present you with a Buyer’s Package to take home & read. Documents can be signed virtually or on site. Remote witnessing and notarization, as well as electronic recording of documents, with stringent requirements can be arranged.
Hands: The Voice of Experience
Phone: (613) 267-6027 www.jimhandsauction.com
Township of Lanark Highlands
75 George St., P.O. Box 340
- Legal Description – 803 7th Conc Dalhousie Conc 7 E Pt Lot 8
- Roll # 0940 004-035-01500-0000
- Zoning RTEP Res/Farm Full – EPubSup
- RTEP Res/Farm Tx – Policing
- this is the last property located on a dead-end road offering total privacy
- new wiring throughout home & porch in 2009.
- Approx. 4 bush cord of wood to heat house.
- log woodshed houses approx. 6 bush cord of wood.
- 30 ft x 20 ft (+/-) drive shed is good with wooden floor & loft
- hay mow/granary barn (requires some foundation work)
- pump house
- 20 ft Fendock dock.
- At the end of the 20′ dock it is over your head but somewhat muddy. The middle of the river is deep where the home & dock are located. This is probably the deepest part of the river. As you go towards Sheridan Rapids it gets shallower but you can still get a boat through, the same at the bridge at Dalhousie lake. The river originally powered textile mills.
- presenting a loving, lasting, warm & welcoming place for friends & family.
- also tucked within the Lanark Highlands this property has access to Purdon Mud Lake & Fergusons Mud Lake
- recreational…….boat, swim, seadoo, kayak, snowshoe, skidoo, ice & summer fish, hunt, ATV
- The Mississippi River watershed encompasses 4,450 square kilometers starting at the Mazinaw Lake dam through several small lakes including Dalhousie Lake and along the Mississippi River to the outlet at the Ottawa River.